Year 11 and 12 (HSC)
Your final years of high school!
This is where it all counts; putting in the effort now will translate to the future you have been dreaming about. We are here to help you achieve your goal and ambitions, by providing high quality tutoring and learning materials second to none in the industry.
- Experienced Tutors
- Access to our iPad app! The only type in Sydney.
- Weekly Notes and Homework booklets
- Weekly Skype sessions
- 24/7 Tutor support
- Exams every 3 weeks ensuring you learn the concept completely
- Access our exclusive growing YouTube videos
- No Enrolment/Cancellation fee, no lock in contracts
- All this at one low price! No hidden costs!
As a student of Pathway to Univeristy, you will have access to our own iOS app for the iPhone and iPad with a unique access code.
We also have other unique apps that are avaliable to purchase on the app store, such as HSC Chemistry Palm Cards, an essential app for any student wanting to quickly revise all the dot points!
Services that are included:
- 2 Hours of face to face tutoring from experienced tutors
- 1 hour Skype session weekly
- Tutor Notes for students to learn from
- Homework Booklets marked weekly
- 24/7 tutor support
- Exclusive access to our growing YouTube videos
Subjects: This is for year 11 and 12 (HSC)
- General Math
- Advanced Math
- Extension 1 Maths
- Extension 2 Maths
- Standard English
- Advanced English
- Extension 1 English
- Extension 2 English – Mentoring
Other Core subjects:
- Engineering Studies
- Business Studies
- Studies of Religion
- Legal Studies
We make it clear that we do not just want our students to improve their mark, or be above average, but to be at the top of their class. Our goal has always been for our students to be in the top 10% of the state, with an ATAR of 90+ for their HSC exams. All the tutors that work here has achieved an ATAR of greater than 95, with an average ATAR of 99.35, and we want this knowledge that we have gained from attending the state’s top selective schools ourselves first-hand to be passed onto all of our students. The study methods we used and applied during our years of study is the exact same that we are implementing in the above dot points, it’s a tried and tested method that will definitely help any student succeed.